A lot of progress has been made on the 1:24 scale house since the last post. I have been very lazy, and so here is the first post in three months! I have wallpapered the four main rooms. Today I went to work on doing the covers of the little Phoenix Miniatures bed that I bought some time ago.
I made the mattress of two layers of corrugated cardboard. I covered them with white cotton from a shirt I murdered for the purpose.
I discovered that some wide threaded cross stitch cotton I had looked perfectly like a woollen knitted blanket in 1:24, so I used it for the bed spread. I tasseled the end by pulling out a thread.
It looks good in the blue room.